When you have Geico insurance, there are a couple of occasions that would require knowledge of your account number. You will need your number if you are involved in a car accident with another party. You also need your policy number in order to register for online access to your account. The company offers several ways to retrieve a forgotten or unknown policy number.
Look on any of your Geico documents to locate your account number, if you don't want to telephone customer service. Your policy number is listed on top of your Geico billing statement, emergency road service identification card, insurance ID wallet card and insurance declaration page.
Contact Geico customer service by phone 24 hours per day, seven days per week if you do not have access to your documents.
Advise the customer service representative that you need to obtain your Geico account number.
Provide the customer service representative with information that verifies your identity, such as your name, address, date of birth and the last four digits of your social security number. The representative will then provide you with your account number over the telephone.
- Geico Policyholder Service Center: Forgot Your Policy Number?
- Businesswire. "GEICO Leads Dynatrace Mobile App Ranking for 4 Years Straightamong Leading U.S. Auto Insurers." Accessed August 5, 2020.
- J.D. Power. "Auto Insurance Claims Satisfaction Reaches Record High as Carriers Refine Time-Consuming Processes." Accessed August 5, 2020.
- Insurance Information Institute. "What Determines the Price of an Auto Insurance Policy?" Accessed August 5, 2020.
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners. "Complaint Index." Accessed August 5, 2020.
Faizah Imani, an educator, minister and published author, has worked with clients such as Harrison House Author, Thomas Weeks III, Candle Of Prayer Company and "Truth & Church Magazine." Her dossier includes JaZaMM WebDesigns, assistant high-school band director, district manager for the Clarion Ledger and event coordinator for the Vicksburg Convention Center.