The AAA roadside service includes roadside mechanical adjustments, towing, battery replacement, flat tire repair, fuel delivery, lockout assistance, extrication assistance and personal check acceptance. Membership price varies based on the type of membership. The AAA memberships consist of basic or plus membership. The State Farm roadside service only covers towing.
The AAA roadside service plans do not offer any automobile insurance options. However the State Farm roadside service is part of a general automobile insurance package. The other options included in such a package may consist of liability coverage, personal injury protection, collision, medical payments, rental reimbursement and comprehensive insurance.
The AAA roadside service is better because it offers other services besides towing. For a yearly fee, you can have all of the services included in the AAA plan. You can receive roadside assistance from AAA twenty-four hours a day in the United States and Canada. If you want insurance included in a roadside service plan, then you should inquire about State Farm roadside service.
- AAA: Understanding Your AAA Roadside Assistance Benefits
- State Farm Insurance: Auto Insurance Coverage and Deductible Options
- Allstate Insurance Company. "Roadside Assistance Pay-Per-Use." Accessed April 13, 2020.
- State Farm. "Emergency Road Service Coverage." Accessed April 13, 2020.
- State Farm. "24 Hour Emergency Roadside Service." Accessed April 13, 2020.
Mara Pesacreta has been writing for over seven years. She has been published on various websites and currently attends the Polytechnic Institute of New York University.