How to Calculate Federal Income Tax to Pay to the IRS

Calculate federal income tax that needs to be paid to the IRS by using a 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ form, finding your taxable income in the table, choosing a tax status and locating the amount of taxes that are owed. Find out how much to pay in taxes each years with help from a tax consultant in this free video on taxes.