Even in the age of mobile and online banking, you might sometimes need to visit a branch to talk to a banker personally or make an important transaction. There are several options for finding a Chase bank branch, including using the Chase website, phone system or mobile app. You can also use a third-party map service such as Google Maps.
Find a Chase Bank Online
Chase.com website offers a branch and ATM locator service. Searches bring up a list of Chase banks as well as an interactive map. Another option is to use an online map service, such as Google Maps.
Searching for a Branch Via Chase.com
- Visit Chase.com.
- Click "Find a Branch or ATM" at the top of the page. A search box will appear.
- Click "Advanced Search."
- Enter the ZIP code or an address for the area that you want to search.
- Check the box next to "Chase Branch."
- Hit "Search."
Use the options in the advanced search box to find a bank that has the services that you need. For example, if you are looking for a Chase bank that offers safe deposit boxes or that is open on Sunday, check the appropriate boxes before hitting the search button.
Using Google Maps
- Open Google Maps.
- If Google Maps has access to your location, you'll see a map of your area on the screen. Enter "Chase Bank" in the search field. Locations will appear on the map. Click on them for more information and directions.
- If Google Maps doesn't have access to your location, enter "Chase Bank" and your ZIP code in the search field. Click on a location for directions.
Find a Chase Bank Using Chase's Mobile App
Chase's mobile app allows customers to perform several tasks, including making deposits, checking balances and transferring funds. You can also use it to find a Chase branch:
- Open the app on your mobile device.
- Click "ATM & Branch."
- Enter the address or ZIP code of the area where you want to search and tap the search icon. If you have GPS activated on your device, the app can begin the search automatically.
- The app will bring up a list of banks and ATMs. Review the list and click on a branch listing for more information.
Find a Chase Bank Using the Bank by Phone Service
The Chase by Phone automated system includes a branch and ATM locator. Chase by Phone is available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week:
- Dial 1-800-935-9935.
- You'll hear an automated greeting. Hit 3 on the dialpad, then hit 3 again.
- The telephone branch and ATM locator system are speech directed. This means the system asks you questions and you provide voice responses. You'll be asked about the type of banking service you need and your location. The system uses your answers to give you information about branch locations.
Chase occasionally changes its telephone banking menu. If hitting 3 on the dial pad twice doesn't get you to the branch locator, hit 3 to return to the main menu. You can also hit 0 to be connected to a live customer service representative.
Find a JP Morgan Chase Regional Office
JP Morgan Chase offers a large range of banking services all over the world. To find a regional office, visit JPMorgan.com.
Lainie Petersen writes about business, real estate and personal finance, drawing on 25 years experience in publishing and education. Petersen's work appears in Money Crashers, Selling to the Masses, and in Walmart News Now, a blog for Walmart suppliers. She holds a master's degree in library science from Dominican University.