A MetLife Growth Plus Account is an annuity (investment) account. Once you set up this account with a real-life MetLife agent, you can set up your online account. One benefit of having access to an online account is that you can see your balance at any time, day or night, from your own home computer. If you have multiple MetLife accounts, you can also view them from a single online account. This will help you keep track of your money.
Go to the MetLife eService website (see Resources). This page allows individuals who have an account with MetLife to access their accounts.
Click on "Register Now" underneath the box that says "Log In To Your Account."
Fill in your name, Social Security number, date of birth, email address and phone number. Select "Annuity" from the drop-down list.
Type in your Growth Plus account number. Hit "Continue" to create a username and password.
Go to your regular email account and open the confirmation email from MetLife. Click on the link inside to finish setting up your online account.
Go back to the MetLife eService login page. Type in your username and password to view your online MetLife Growth Plus account information. You can now access this account at any time from any computer.
Select a password that has a combination of letters and numbers.
- MetLife: Frequently Asked Questions
- MetLife. "Legal Notices: "9. All Products, Programs and Services May Not Be Available in Your Area." Accessed Sept. 15, 2020.
- J.D. Power. Home Insurance Customer Satisfaction Declines, Opening Door for Insurtech Disruptors, J.D. Power Finds. Accessed Sept. 15, 2020.
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners. "Metropolitan Prop & Cas Ins CoNational Complaint Index Report." Accessed on Sept. 15, 2020.
- Apple.com. "MetLife US App." Accessed Sept. 15, 2020.
- Google.com. "MetLife US App." Accessed Sept. 15, 2020.
- MetLife.com. "Have a MetLife Representative Contact You." Accessed Sept. 15, 2020.
Susan Reynolds has been a writer since 2008. She holds a B.A. in English from the University of South Florida and is a licensed real estate agent in Florida.